To use all of the features of the Application you must be at least 13 years of age. We may allow certain users under 13 years, by restricting the personal data being collected and by notifying third-party services that they are under 13. In certain cases, we may also turn off third-party services that do not permit users under 13. We may terminate your account and your ability to access the Application if we believe in our sole discretion that you have violated these age restrictions. By using this Application, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Application.
3. Accessing the Application and Account Security
We reserve the right to disable or update the Application, and any service or material we provide on the Application, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Application is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Application, or the entire Application, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Application.
- Any costs of accessing the Application including mobile data charges.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Application or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
4. Automatically Renewing Subscriptions
If you purchase a subscription to FlipaClip Plus, it will automatically renew until you cancel, in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase, as further described below.If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to your subscription benefits until the end of your subscription period, at which point you will no longer have access.
- Subscription Free Trials are typically offered to new users so they can try out our premium features with all the perks it brings!
- If you have a free trial period, the subscription will automatically convert into a paid auto-renewing subscription at the end of the trial period.
- If you are not eligible for the free trial (for instance, if you already used FlipaClip Plus), you will be charged immediately.
When making a purchase on the Application, you will pay through the store of the device you are using, and these accounts will be charged for the purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase and the general terms applicable to these accounts. Depending on where you live, you may be charged sales tax, which may change from time to time.
Your purchase includes an automatically renewing subscription. Your account will continue to be charged for the subscription, based on your subscription plan, until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, the subscription will automatically continue for the current price of the FlipaClip Plus term that you subscribed to.
To cancel a subscription: If you do not want your subscription to renew automatically, or if you want to terminate your subscription, follow the instructions outlined in this article, to process your cancellation. If you cancel a subscription, you may continue to use the canceled service until the end of your then-current subscription term. The subscription will not be renewed when your then-current term expires.
FlipaClip does not handle refunds for subscriptions as it is entirely dependent on the store’s policy.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The Application and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Application for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Application or any services or materials available through the Application.
The Company name, the terms FLIPACLIP, the FLIPACLIP logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Application are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Application, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Application or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Application in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Application, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Application.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Application for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Application.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Application or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Application.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Application, the server on which the Application is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Application.
- Attack the Application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Application.
8. User Contributions
The Application may permit you to upload or otherwise provide your own content such as your own videos and graphic/visual content, etc. any such content you create and/or upload to the Application we refer to as “User Contributions.” You agree that User Contributions will not contain any confidential or proprietary information belonging to you or any other entity and will not infringe the intellectual, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third parties. You acknowledge and agree that User Contributions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use your User Contributions for the specific purposes for which you submit them to us and to provide you with the features and services of the Application.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Application.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Application.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Application. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not undertake to review all User Content, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
10. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of services available through the Application. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
11. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any of your work was copied by another, in a way that infringes your copyrights, and is posted on the Application, please provide us with the following information: (i) a description of your work that you believe was infringed; (ii) a description of the work believed to be infringing and where it appears on the Application; and (iii) your contact information – name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information should be accompanied by a statement that you believe, in good faith, that the infringing use is not authorized, and that, under penalty of perjury, all of the information you provide in this notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. This notice should be signed and provided to our designated copyright agent as set forth below:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
382 NE 191st St Suite 76222
Miami Florida 33179
12. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Application is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Application, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Application may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. Changes to the Application
We may update the content on this Application from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Application may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
14. Links from the Application
If the Application contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites/applications linked to this Application, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites/applications.
We may provide you with the ability to make purchases in the Application. You are solely responsible for the purchases you make in the Application. If you are under the age of 18 (or younger than the age of legal majority in your state), you must obtain parent’s or guardian’s consent before making any purchases. Any refunds shall be at our sole discretion. We do not facilitate the transmission of funds or the purchases you make, the terms of purchase are governed by the third party that facilitates such purchases.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Application will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY APPLICATION LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION, ANY APPLICATIONS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATIONS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
EXCEPT AS STATED OTHERWISE IN THESE TERMS REGARDING INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, YOU AND COMPANY HEREBY AGREE TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
EXCEPT FOR SEEKING INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE APPLICATION, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR COMPANY WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER USERS/CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
20. Limitation on Time to File Claims
21. Waiver and Severability
22. Entire Agreement
23. Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Application should be directed to [email protected].